Friday, December 13, 2013

Lumiere d'ete

Couldn't help it but share these few OOC shots .. Way too excited with the new Pentax - these are few quick shots from around the place ..

No processing of any sort .. 0, nada, nishto be, nishto - straight OOC and largish sizes here - for you to see what this MX-1 can do - I'm still discovering and learning this camera with a big smile plastered on my face ..

I hope that summer is finally here to stay .. no rain and major thunder / hail today, unreal !

To you - in the snow - i feel for you .. you can all come here with your families or alone, and we can do it like in the 60s. Names withheld for no particular reason ..

;-)












2 comments:

  1. Very clean. I like the interior shots especially. Perhaps someday if I visit SA I will get to hear this wonderful audio system. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes surprisingly clean for the sensor size .. System sings better with every change - now the CDP is out and Mac Mini as a music server in, over Synergistic Research Active USB wire - what a change that brought even if over a moderate performer DAC like the Streamer II. Come down and hear

    ReplyDelete