Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Message from a friend

A friend, a soul mate, i've never met in person, but who i feel closer to than mnay "physical" friends, sent me this in one of our correspondances :

Two sayings that I want you to remember. " Life's about the journey, not the destination." and last but not least, " We're here for a good time, not a long time!"

I felt immediately better, with all the crap surrounding me as of recent, and if im asked to complete his wisdom with a No 3, to get to a great unbalance and asymmetry of 3, i can only add my own thought and idea about getting there with life as it is, with any life : 

It's a lot to do with how you perceive the glass "in front of you" during the journey - is it half full or half empty ..

I wish you'd come down and visit sooner if you are reading this ..

---


No comments:

Post a Comment