It will eventually boil down to whether i work mobile or office for diagrams and dashboards, and this will decide, i know, but right now, i cannot make the call, and if i did not have all these complex diagrams, timelines, workflows in Curio, i would have probably opted for Numbers ..
In any case, thank you Apple and Zengobi ! And now more money to leave my bank account ..
And the verdict is ..
Curio on Mac(s)
- Diagraming, Tables images in documents. Great search engine.
- All Research and Plan Work at office or home
- Various formats and sharing ability
- Many a format support (NB not import but copy and paste)
- Library of (project) work
- Better structure, organization and 'birds eye' view
- Backup and unlimited size !
Numbers on iPad
- Mind maps, idea charts on the go !
- Complex sheets / dashboards, in the office or when mobile
- Full Excel support !
- Limited size, unknown performance under large volume
- Cloud / interface - still pretty closed ..
Imagine the workload, stress and productivity requirements of now, transposed in the early 90s or late 80s and without these .. Pen and paper ? And a gun ?