Friday, March 30, 2012

D3 & the 50mm f1.8D

I've uploaded few photos taken yesterday with my new 50mm prime ..


I feel excited by the results, although, the bokeh could be a bit better - less outlined and jaggy. I feel that new (and long desired) capabilities are opening up with this lens and at it's fast end - have the world defocused, where it should be - is the first that comes to mind


The D3 does not feel so overwhelming anymore - to the extent that i am almost certain i will not have a tennis elbow remission - one very real fear, when shooting with the not so large / heavy Sigma 12-24.


Well .. here they are .. 









Just in time for autumn here .. 

1 comment:

  1. Diablo started it all, there is? definately nothing
    like it.. Check out my channel
    Feel free to surf my homepage ... home page

    ReplyDelete